CNC Machining Brass Parts
Brass is an alloy made from copper and zinc, with strong wear resistance, ow coefficient of friction, low melting point, good malleability, and high corrosion resistance, it’s incredibly useful for hot machinery and products. So the brass is an ideal material for manufacturing CNC machining parts. And precision machined brass parts are one of the most commonly used metal CNC parts, which are often used to make valves, water pipes, air conditioning connecting pipes and radiators. they can be found in electrical products as well as plumbing, the medical industry, and many consumer products.
Brass Precision CNC Machined Components – China CNC Brass Machining Parts Suppliers
Looking for precision brass parts machined by an experienced and reliable CNC components manufacturer?
V1 Machining custom brass machining services can be your ideal choice.
We currently have 16 years of experience in the industry and are a professional manufacturer of precision mould parts, large die parts and various mechanical parts in China.
The industries we serve cover moulds, automotive, medical, aviation and military, machinery and equipment, etc.
Features & Advantages Of Custom Machining Brass CNC Parts
– Brass parts & components provide tighter seals for fittings
– Can cut down on production costs and is extremely strong under high stress
– Can withstand extreme temperatures
– Easy to cast
– High heat and corrosion resistance, rustproof and more premium properties
– Extremely durable and long service life
– Low weight and easy to take or install