Welcome to V1 Machining
CNC Machining Service for Custom Parts Custom Manufacturing Machining Vs Molding For Plastic & Metal Parts From Prototyping To Production Rapid Prototyping & On-Demand Manufacturing In Days.
Certifications:ISO 9001:2015 | ISO 14001:2015 | IATF 16949
A Reliable Manufacturer
High-quality CNC machining services
Are you looking for a competitive, fast-turnaround supplier for your CNC machining project? V1 are specialists in CNC machining services, providing prototype and end use machined parts.
We offer a wide range of CNC machining services including milling and turning in a variety of materials, as well as drilling, tapping, EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining) and Wire Cutting. Our ISO 9001 certified production process, combined with professional experience and advanced CNC machines, ensures that your parts are manufactured with precision and delivered quickly.
V1 Customized CNC Machining Service
We are equipped to transform your ideas into tangible products, providing comprehensive manufacturing solutions that cater to your specific needs. Whether it’s designing, prototyping, or production, our team is always prepared to bring your vision to life with cutting-edge technology and expertise.
The highest quality CNC machining services available
CNC Milling is a computer numerical control machining technique that uses rotating tools to cut workpieces to create complex components…Learn more
CNC Turning machine tools can automatically control the position and movement of the tool to cut out precise shapes and dimensions on the surface of the workpiece…Learn more
CNC Drilling machine can automatically control the position and movement of the drill bit,so as to drill holes on the workpiece,and realize the processing of complex shapes and sizes…Learn more
CNC Grinding machine can automatically control the position and movement of the grinding wheel,so as to grind the precise shape and size on the surface of the workpiece…Learn more
CNC Cutting is commonly used to manufacture products or components that require high precision and complex shapes,such as automotive,aerospace,construction,furniture,and textiles…Learn more
Why Choose Our Machining Services
High-amount of precision,quality and material.Our team responds quickly to meet your needs.
- An Experienced Team With Expertise
- Advanced In-house Factory
- Competitive Prices in the Industry
- One-to-One order follow-up service
- Industry-leading machining capabilities
- Fast response & high-qualitu delivery
From CNC custom fabrication to small batch production to order
We provide one-to-one professional custom processing services
Verification of design drawings and professional processing methods for engineering testing
1. High precision: CNC machining can operate within very precise size and shape constraints, resulting in high precision part machining. This precision is difficult to achieve by manual processing.
2. High repeatability: Since CNC machining uses computer programming to control the movement of tools and materials, it can achieve highly repeatable operations on multiple parts, ensuring the accuracy and consistency of each part.
3. High efficiency: CNC machining can complete a large amount of work in a short period of time, and can continue to run unattended. This automated feature can greatly increase production efficiency.