As we all know, cnc machining factory system is to provide power to the machine tool system, no servo system machining centre can not be processed on the workpiece, so the servo system in the machining centre is very important
cnc machining plant failure mode includes the alarm indicator and fuse blown on the speed unit in the CNC and various maintenance with a jump open switch and other alarms. The meaning of the alarm indicator light with the speed control unit design differences also vary, generally have the following kinds of.
1. High current causes the machine alarm, the occurrence of high current alarm in general there are two kinds of conditions, is the machining centre CNC speed control unit on the power drive element damage and short circuit formed by high current alarm.
2. High voltage will also lead to machine tool alarms, the occurrence of high voltage alarm conditions generally have three perhaps, perhaps the machining centre CNC input voltage more than ten percent of the rated value, or servo motor inside the insulation function decline, or machining centre operation speed control unit line caused by high voltage.
3. The voltage is too low to cause the machine tool alarm, machining centre the chances of this happening is rare, the occurrence of this condition may be the input voltage is lower than the rated value of eighty-five percent, or poor power connection caused.
4. detection of speed response line break caused by the alarm, the occurrence of this condition is a false alarm, because the airport can be no problem, and detection response system problems, the occurrence of this alarm is mostly machining centre CNC servo motor speed response line break or its detection response line contact caused by poor.
5. maintenance switch start alarm, maintenance switch is a device to maintain the machine tool, such as large voltage will burn some components and some machine tools can not control the emergency measures, when encountering these conditions when the maintenance switch will start, to avoid unnecessary component damage, similar to the safety suspension and so on.
6. Overload alarm, the reason for the formation of overload alarm machining centre CNC mechanical load is not normal, or speed control unit on the motor current limit value set too low. Permanent magnet motor on the permanent magnet off will also cause overload alarm, if the machining centre CNC without brake motor no load when the hand can not turn or rotate the shaft is very hard, that is, the permanent magnetic all off.
7. The fuse on the CNC speed control unit of the machining centre is blown or the circuit breaker is tripped.