Process method of center hole processing:
On the one hand, it ensures that the error of the center hole axis at both ends of the parts is controlled within the tolerance range, and on the other hand, it ensures that the geometric shape error and surface roughness of the center hole conical surface are controlled within the allowable range, so as to improve the machining efficiency. The purpose of reducing the processing cost.
The quality of the center hole is mainly affected by the geometric accuracy and surface roughness of the center hole conical surface. There are many processing methods for the center hole conical surface.
The commonly used processing methods include the following 6 methods:
(1) the center drill is directly processed into a conical surface
(2) with cemented carbide laser conical surface
(3) Use a cast iron rod to round the cone
(4) Use the rubber wheel to round the cone
(5) Grinding conical surface with universal grinder
(6) The of the axis of the center hole at both ends of the conical part grinding by the center hole grinder is ensured by the center hole machining, and the geometric shape and surface roughness of the center hole conical surface are also laid by the turning center hole machining, and the grinding of the center hole conical surface is an auxiliary method to improve the accuracy of the conical geometry and reduce the surface roughness.